Pinus Elliottii Wooden Poles
The Wood Comes from Areas of Reforestation and Sustainable Management in Brazil, and Has Different Ages and Measures. Sizes Available : Miscellaneous, According to the Necessity of the Customer. (from 2 to 30 Meters). the Most Used Lengths are 4 Meters and 6 Meters
- Urban Arborization: squares, parks and backyards.
- Decorative Treeing: Small pruned trees, ornamental miniatures in pots, bonsai.
- Light internal structural - slats, secondary parts of structures.
- Light internal, general utility - cords, trimmings, baseboards, linings and wainscoting.
- Temporary use - props, scaffolding, concrete forms.
- General utility - furniture and internal parts of furniture.
- Industrial -Pinus resin is used for the production of pitch (for the preparation of paints, varnishes, lacquers, soaps, glues, greases, enamels, waxes, adhesives, explosives, disinfectants, thermal insulation, etc.) and turpentine , varnishes, dyes, wood sealants, chemical reagents, synthetic camphor, deodorants, insecticides, germicides, oils, cleaning fluids, etc.), etc.
- Because it has long fibers it is widely used in the production of pulp for the manufacture of packaging.
Other Uses : Compensated, rolled, broomsticks, matchsticks, toys, turned objects, pallets, reels,
Price : Negotiable Directly to Buyers
|Raw Material Used
||Several Diameters and Lengths
|Industries where this product is used
|Colors & packaging available